Natural River Rock
We start by harvesting our own river rock, ensuring that the color and quality are ideal for your application.
- All stone is washed, kiln-dried, graded, pre-measured, and bagged.
- Dark and light colors for design accents.
Manufactured by Futura Companies, our epoxy resin is expertly blended and configured to withstand the most demanding environments.
Stronger than Concrete
- Elasticity factor of 22%, allowing for normal expansion and contraction.
- Breathability: Water seeps through FuturaStone’s porous coating to the subsurface, draining off the natural grade – thereby minimizing pools and puddles.
- Durability: Capable of withstanding pressures of up to 8,000 PSI (pounds per square inch), and does not fade in direct sunlight.
- Maintainability: Is resistant to oil, rust and stains.
- Not much elasticity. Prone to cracking and requires unsightly expansion joints.
- Does not breathe. Water and liquids settle on the concrete, weakening the surface.
- Not very durable under heavy loads. Tends to fade over time.
- Stains easily. A stain of rust or oil quickly makes cleaning concrete a heavy undertaking.
FuturaStone is insttalled inly by factory-trained specialists who are committed to ensuring that your project is solid from beginning to end. Installers can usually complete your job in one or two days.
FuturaStone uses only the highest quality washed river rock and epoxy materials. every installer is factory-trained and certified, and our reputation is backed by over 30 years experience.
FuturaStone complements a wide variety of architectural styles. Available in a range of earth tones, it can be applied over concrete and other surfaces. It is ideal for spa and pool decks, driveways, patios, condominiums, apartment complexes and commercial buildings.
FuturaStone is among the most durable surfaces available. It is capable of withstanding pressures up to 8,000 PSI (pounds per square inch) and has an elasticity of 22% – allowing for normal expansion and contraction without the need for expansion joints.
FuturaStone requires minimal maintenance. Unlike concrete which stains, FuturaStone can easily be cleaned and washed, leaving virtually no trace of spills or spots. Our FuturaBond epoxy resin bonding agent is highly resistant to oil, rust and stains. Water seeps through the FuturaStone’s porous finish to the subsurface, draining off the natural grade, thereby minimizing liquid pools and puddles.